At Pharmatech Associates, our mission is to fulfill customer expectations throughout the development and execution of tailored, high value, innovation solutions. We are committed to fostering an environment that is professional and forth right. These principles are captured in the values we believe are essential to maintaining our supportive culture and our commitment to our clients’ success. We seek to establish an atmosphere of openness, objectivity, accountability, mutual respect and teamwork so each employee can realize their fullest potential for personal and professional growth. We value work life balance. At Pharmatech talent matters, and we tackle each project with a “no fear” attitude. We stand together as a team, and we’ve got your back. Pharmatech’s commitment to integrity is unwavering.
Duration: 2 months
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set templates and standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions
- Generate new documents or edit, standardize, and make changes to material prepared by other writers or client personnel
- Study drawings, specifications, mockups, and product samples to integrate and delineate technology, operating procedure, and production sequence and detail
- Arrange for typing, duplication, and distribution of material
- Observe activities to develop and edit Standard Operation Procedure and details
- Review manufacturer’s manuals, trade catalogs, drawings and other data relative to operation, maintenance, and service of equipment
- Confer with client representatives, vendors, or vendors/manufacturers to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed
- Ensure Compliance with regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11, Part 801, Part 803, Part 806, Part 820 and EU Pharmacovigilance legislation
- BS. with a scientific or engineering related major is required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience required. The experience relates to the pharmaceutical, medical device, or biotechnology industries
- Experience with drafting, reviewing, editing SOPs, verification/validation protocols, and reports.
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment is a must
- Excellent technical writing skill is critical
- Must be exceptionally motivation, able to work independently and function in a team environment
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products required
Pharmatech Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.