At Pharmatech Associates, our mission is to fulfill customer expectations throughout the development and execution of tailored, technical, high value, innovation solutions. We are committed to fostering an environment that is professional and forth right. These principles are captured in the values we believe are essential to maintaining our supportive culture and our commitment to our clients’ success. We seek to establish an atmosphere of openness, objectivity, accountability, mutual respect and teamwork so each employee can realize their fullest potential for personal and professional growth. We value work life balance. At Pharmatech talent matters, and we tackle each project with a “no fear” attitude. We stand together as a team, and we’ve got your back. Pharmatech’s commitment to integrity is unwavering.
- Support project to create approximately 200 Electronic-On-the-Job-Training items (eOJTs). The eOJTs will be used to train and qualify GxP Facilities staff on how to perform maintenance, operate utilities, calibrate equipment, etc.
- Work with maintenance mechanics, utility operators, instrumentation technicians, and Facilities management to develop eOJT content.
- Complete training on required SOPs.
- Gain sufficient knowledge about the client’s GxP utilities and process equipment to effectively develop eOJT content.
- Write eOJT content in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Assist training specialist with eOJT build in Learning Management Software.
- Obtain final approvals of eOJTs from Facilities Management.
- Track and report on progress.
- As needed, revise SOP content to support effective eOJT creation. Champion and execute Pharmatech’s culture to heighten employee engagement and maximize retention of top talent. Prepare and communicate annual performance reviews.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree with a scientific or engineering related major is required
- 5-10 years of experience with GxP production facility utility operations and maintenance
- Organizational, record-keeping, and multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to clearly teach, train, and transmit information to learners
- Strong proficiency with standard office software applications, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, and MS Power Point.
- Ability to quickly become familiar with learning management system and software
- Exceptional technical writing skills (e.g. spelling, grammar, and typing)