Vice President, Product and Process Development
The ideal candidate is currently a director or senior director working for a professional service organization in the regulated life science industry who is looking for a career advancement opportunity.
At Pharmatech Associates, our mission is to fulfill customer expectations throughout the development and execution of tailored, high value, innovation solutions. We are committed to fostering an environment that is professional and forth right. These principles are captured in the values we believe are essential to maintaining our supportive culture and our commitment to our clients’ success. We seek to establish an atmosphere of openness, objectivity, accountability, mutual respect and teamwork so each employee can realize their fullest potential for personal and professional growth. We value work life balance. At Pharmatech talent matters, and we tackle each project with a “no fear” attitude. We stand together as a team, and we’ve got your back. Pharmatech’s commitment to integrity is unwavering.
- As the subject matter leader, this individual will be responsible for identifying, developing, and differentiating Pharmatech’s key service offerings. These core elements will drive the success of the Products and Process Development business unit and may apply to any regulated life science product
- The Vice President (VP) of Products and Process Development (PPD) is responsible for annual sales growth and market penetration of Pharmatech’s PPD services within the global regulated life sciences markets.
- The VP of Products and Process Development will have primary responsibility for all client and project relationships within the PPD sphere. Displaying a high level of technical expertise, the VP of PPD will work to foster a high level of trust in accordance with Pharmatech’s branding
- Within a short lead time and as required, assume leadership responsibilities anywhere across a client’s organization, from Project Relationship Manager to Project Leader to Project Subject Matter Expert.
- Grow Pharmatech’s brand as a thought leader in the field of product and process development and as such publish articles and white papers on current global product development requirements, solutions and considerations. Participate in webinars and present at conferences periodically to reinforce Pharmatech brand, expertise and value.
- Obtain and develop human capital within the Products and Process Development sphere with the goal of developing an organization with the capabilities to sustain Pharmatech’s growth and presence in the global compliance marketplace.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with a scientific or engineering related major, Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of direct client management experience in a professional services organization and 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment for FDA regulated products.
- Established subject matter expert with a strong national reputation in one or more core elements of the drug development lifecycle
- Experience in performing a wide range of formulation, process development and validation of multiple pharmaceutical/biological dosage forms
- Strong CMC understanding and process design experience and understanding for early and late stage products, with several examples of providing technical content to support successful regulatory filings
- Current and proficient in newly introduced global concepts, practices, and procedures within the regulated life sciences industry
- Essential knowledge of QRM, QbD and QMS frameworks, along with strong practical knowledge of ICH, FDA and EMA expectations and requirements
- Possess a high level of business acumen with demonstrated successful financial management skills
- Outstanding communication skills and dynamic interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment and capable of communicating effectively at all organizational levels up to BOD
- Thrives in a fast pace, demanding environment
Essential Job Functions:
Travel globally without restriction up to 20% and accommodate possible reoccurring, short-term, overnight stays. Successfully pass background check and random drug screens. Sit and stand for long periods of time and lift a minimum of 30 pounds. Clearly articulate in English. Comfortable working in confined spaces and interacting face to face with co-workers, client personnel and large groups. Ability to work weekends and more than 8 hours per day as needed.
Pharmatech Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.