Mr. Wong has been active in the biotech, pharmaceutical, medical device, and food industries in a career spanning more than 40 years. He has held a number of management positions in operations, engineering, technical services, and validation for various biotech and pharmaceutical companies, including Syntex Laboratories.
Mr. Wong has established long-term relationships with the leading pharmaceutical and biotech clients in the San Francisco Bay Area, East Coast and Asia and started his consulting firm in 1995, under the name of Pharmatech Validation Services, Inc.
Since starting Pharmatech, he successfully established and implemented a corporate strategy to provide U.S. and International consulting for:
- Basis of Design and Conceptual Design Development for U.S. and Asian GMP Pharmaceutical and Biotech Manufacturing Facilities
- Commissioning, Qualification and Validation Program Development, Project Management, Protocol Development and Execution
- Technology Transfer between US and International Sites
- NDA submissions for drugs and combination drug and device products
- Regulatory Compliance Guidance, Audits and Remediation
- Quality Management System Development
- Lean Six Sigma Training, Business Strategy Development and Tactical Deployment
Mr. Wong holds a B.A. in Microbiology from the University of California at Berkeley. He currently lives with his wife in the San Francisco Bay Area.